Friday, October 7, 2011

http://butterflydanceproject.blogspot.com/

The Title is: "A Dance with the Butterflies"

This blog is about butterflies, butterfly farms, caterpillars, Monarch projects. It has all kinds of pictures.

I do like the design and colors and graphics on this blog. Its very colorful and informative.

I also like this blog because if students are learning about caterpillars and butterflies this would be a great resource for them.

I would recommend this blog to educators to use when teaching their students Science and learning about caterpillars and butterflies.

3 comments:

  1. I also liked the butterfly blog. It would be perfect for a younger classroom when they do the butterfly unit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like this blog was a popular one.

    Your layout is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great blog to use to teach butterflies too. I really like your blog colors and design. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete