Friday, October 7, 2011

http://www.polar06.yesican-projects.ca/

Title of Blog: Polar Science 2006.

This blog is about Science and Antartica and investigating the unique adaptions that allow young seal pups to develop into elite divers. Some of the areas of focus are: challenge questions, a news and photo gallery, investiagtions and research, polar science archives.

I do like the design of this blog. It looks like Antartica and its looks cold. It looks interesting as well. The colors are dark blue and grey, making it look cold.

I did like this blog also, I find it interesting to learn about Antartica and I would recommend this to an educator teaching Science to their students.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the idea of this blog! The fact that school here in the United States can track progress of research in Antarctica is awesome! I love your background. I love hummingbirds!

    ReplyDelete