Thursday, October 6, 2011

http://mrspatterson.edublogs.org/

After reviewing some educational blogs, I have come across The Patterson's Pack- 1st grade and blogging! How great is that!

This blog is very educational as far as Math and what the students are working on. There is a word wall.

I like the design of this blog. Its very colorful, the font is big enough to read as well as the graphics.

What I liked about it is its telling us what they are currently working on in math and it has links to what they can work on to help them. Its very creative!

I would recommend this to educators! 



4 comments:

  1. I loved this blog as well! I would have never thought to use a tool like this in such a young classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great blog! I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog page! Love the colors and style! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colors in your blog are very peaceful and soothing. I also picked this site. It really caught my attention and has very interesting information for educators, parents, and students.

    ReplyDelete